What does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A guide teaching you how to start your own online bookstore
- Teaching you how to Know in 10-seconds or less if a book will fly out of inventory
- Teaching you how and where to find resalable books at a bargain and for free
- Teaching you how to sell books quickly, efficiently and shipping shortcuts
- Teaching you what tools you’ll need to determine the book value quickly
- Teaching you where on the Internet all of your buyers are
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Start Your Own Internet Bookstore Today scores 73.17/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsHopefully by now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve had a look at the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.startmybookstore.com/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is $19.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: startmybookstore.com you’ll also be taken through to startmybookstore.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. This time though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)